ABOUT THE LEGALS:
* As a Authorised Celebrant, I have been fully approved by the Attorney Generals Office in Melbourne.
* All of your legal documention I will process for you both.
* Notice of Intended Marriage form (NOIM) to be filled out (this we can do when we meet at our no obligation meeting; but always remembering this needs to be done One Month and One Day before your Wedding Day, and no more than 18 months before your wedding).
If you fill the NOIM in after we meet, please don't fill in the back of page 4 until we meet at our next meeting; or you can sign it in front of the appropriate person on the list on the back of the form.
You will need to show your Birth Certificate and proof of identity and place of birth
Eg:- Current Drivers licence ( Photo Id), Passport etc., (List of types of ID will be in your folder.)
* If either party has been married before then I will need to see the divorce certificate
Documentation needs to be sited before you both can legally get married, part of this is to have you both sign a Declaration which states there is no legal impediment to your marriage; you both must be over 18 years old.
Your Wedding Day is here and what you and I will need to sign is:-
1. Certificate of Marriage (and your two witnesses over the age of 18 will be signing this also)
2. Couples Certificate
3. Celebrant Registry Book
* All legal paperwork I will forward for you to the Births, Deaths and Marriages on your behalf.
* Remember getting married is all legal, so everything needs to be done legally.
Don't worry to much as if you have any questions before, during, and after; I'm only a phone call away to ease your mind.
*The Certificate of Marriage which is yours cannot be used for; example getting a passport, you will need to pay a small amount to the Birth, Deaths and Marriage in the state you got married in, EG:- (Melbourne's office) www.bdm.vic.gov.au and click onto Marriages. **************************************************
HIGHLY RECOMMEND THAT WE DO A REHEARSAL
When possible it is always advisable to do an onsite rehearsal, this allows everyone that's involved to understand what they need to do on your Wedding Day. This should hold place as close to the wedding date as possible. We wont have to do the entire ceremony but placement and understanding your own roles are extremely important so it all runs smoothly for the Bride and Groom and really for everyone.
We will go through:- * The bridal party's entrance. *We talk about the entrance of the Bride and Parent(s). *Have a good look around to discuss any issues anyone may have. *I will be talking with the venue before the rehearsal and on the rehearsal day/night and on the day/night of the wedding. *You will get to see where everything will be located on the day/night. *Discussion of props. *Discuss the time when your guest will arrive. *If you have people reading in the ceremony; I will need you to read this out. *Go through the paperwork that will need signing. ****(Declaration of Marriage is usually signed at rehearsal).*We will be limited to time for this, so everyone is asked to arrive on time.
*IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR THOSE READING IN YOUR CEREMONY*
1. I recommend to your speakers to pause when there is a full stop, commas etc.,
2. Slowly breath, so many times you will find most people are so honored to read at your Wedding, but when it comes to getting in front of people that they haven't meet before; then the nerves hit. And in my meditation classes I work strongly on your breathing, this allows your body to relax and just focus on the words. A great thing to practice.
MOBILE: 041 360 4317